In August and September 2018, a representative of the RS MoI Women Network – RS WPON, Željka Mileusnić, participated as a lecturer at the trainings organized for Brcko District Police male/female police officers on the implementation of the Law on Protection from Domestic Violence. In addition to doing the Law interpretation, the Network’s representative showed examples of practical implementation of the Law pointing out to the urgent protection measures of domestic violence victims.
- MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF THE US EMBASSY IN BIH
- RS MoI Women Network at the workshop “Improving the women’s role in the customs sector”
- WORKING CONSULTATIVE MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF CIVIL SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS
- ROUND TABLE “Treatment of minors – victims of sexual abuse and exploitation”
- A woman with a blue beret
action plan annual meeting assembly Belgrade British Embassy campaign Canada Cardif conference education gender agenda Gender Centre gender violence kindergarten Moldavia MUP RS Netherlands NGO OSCE prevention of violence reception recruitment rodna pitanja round table RS WPON security self-care seminar special forces Strengthening the Role of Women summit Trag Foundation training Ukraina USA US Embassy victims of domestic violence Vienna women in police force women judges women leadership Women to Women working group workshop WPON