On September 24, 2019, a representative of the Association “RS MoI Women Network – RS WPON”, Zeljka Mileusnic, participated as a keynote speaker at the forum “Cooperation among Subjects of Protection of Domestic Violence Victims”, organized by Lara Foundation from Bijeljina, which was held at Hotel “Bosna” in Banja Luka. The representative of the RS MoI Women Network presented guidelines for improving the safety of domestic violence victims and managing security risks during the investigation and court proceedings.
- MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF THE US EMBASSY IN BIH
- RS MoI Women Network at the workshop “Improving the women’s role in the customs sector”
- WORKING CONSULTATIVE MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF CIVIL SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS
- ROUND TABLE “Treatment of minors – victims of sexual abuse and exploitation”
- A woman with a blue beret
"Vive Women", Tuzla 16 Days of Activism action plan annual meeting assembly Belgrade British Embassy campaign Cardif Children Protection Policy conference Domestic Violence Domestic Violence Victims education Eng gender agenda Gender Centre gender violence George Marshall Center kindergarten Moldavia OSCE Police day Prevention of Domestic Violence prevention of violence reception recruitment round table RS WPON security self-care seminar special forces Strengthening the Role of Women Trag Foundation training Ukraina USA victims of domestic violence women in police force women leadership Women to Women working group workshop WPON