On October 28 and 29, 2019, representatives of the RS MoI Women Network, Aleksandra Martinović and Stefani Knežević, took part at the seminar “Children Protection Policy”, organized by TRAG Foundation in Belgrade, the Republic of Serbia. Adopted knowledge and skills on recognizing, neglecting and abusing children, contact with children and vulnerable adults in the organization, as well as comprehensive protection of children from abuse and neglect, shall be applied in defining Network’s policies and procedures.
- MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF THE US EMBASSY IN BIH
- RS MoI Women Network at the workshop “Improving the women’s role in the customs sector”
- WORKING CONSULTATIVE MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF CIVIL SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS
- ROUND TABLE “Treatment of minors – victims of sexual abuse and exploitation”
- A woman with a blue beret
"Vive Women", Tuzla 16 Days of Activism action plan annual meeting assembly Belgrade British Embassy campaign Cardif Children Protection Policy conference Domestic Violence Domestic Violence Victims education Eng gender agenda Gender Centre gender violence George Marshall Center kindergarten Moldavia OSCE Police day Prevention of Domestic Violence prevention of violence reception recruitment round table RS WPON security self-care seminar special forces Strengthening the Role of Women Trag Foundation training Ukraina USA victims of domestic violence women in police force women leadership Women to Women working group workshop WPON