On October 28 and 29, 2019, representatives of the RS MoI Women Network, Aleksandra Martinović and Stefani Knežević, took part at the seminar “Children Protection Policy”, organized by TRAG Foundation in Belgrade, the Republic of Serbia. Adopted knowledge and skills on recognizing, neglecting and abusing children, contact with children and vulnerable adults in the organization, as well as comprehensive protection of children from abuse and neglect, shall be applied in defining Network’s policies and procedures.
- MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF THE US EMBASSY IN BIH
- RS MoI Women Network at the workshop “Improving the women’s role in the customs sector”
- WORKING CONSULTATIVE MEETING WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF CIVIL SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS
- ROUND TABLE “Treatment of minors – victims of sexual abuse and exploitation”
- A woman with a blue beret
action plan annual meeting assembly Belgrade British Embassy campaign Canada Cardif conference education gender agenda Gender Centre gender violence kindergarten Moldavia MUP RS Netherlands NGO OSCE prevention of violence reception recruitment rodna pitanja round table RS WPON security self-care seminar special forces Strengthening the Role of Women summit Trag Foundation training Ukraina USA US Embassy victims of domestic violence Vienna women in police force women judges women leadership Women to Women working group workshop WPON